Account Based Marketing Manager
Account Based Marketing Manager
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A little description of the role…
As the Account Based Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the Growth team as an expert in ABM, Marketing automation, and email marketing for Solink. You are an energetic and highly organized individual. You will make an impact by showing a commitment to driving results and leads efficiently, via automation strategies that are rooted in data, segmentation, executed via an experimental approach and rigorously measured. You will be responsible for the success of all marketing automations, ABM campaigns and email marketing within the larger demand generation mix.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have exceptional data and analytical skills.
- You have 5 years of hands-on experience running Account Based Marketing campaigns and Marketing Automation, with a focus on Demand/Lead Generation.
- You have 3+ years experience working with Hubspot (Certified Expert certification is a plus)
- You have experience with other automation platforms and other MarTech software (Intercom, ABM software like Triblio or Terminus/Rollworks)
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet and exceed KPIs (and can explain how).
- You have experience working on a fast-paced, highly productive growth team.
- You have a collaborative and positive attitude with passion for questioning assumptions and answering questions with data, in order to unlock value for the enterprise.
- You are self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- You have a great understanding of data structure and experience in data mining and using intent-data, and you are strong in Excel and automating reporting/dashboarding.
- You have a customer service mindset and operate with the highest level of integrity.
Bonus if you have:
- Technical skills including HTML, understanding and taking advantages of APIs
- Ability to write great copy that converts, for emails and landing pages
- Worked in (or for) a B2B SaaS company.
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead our Account Based Marketing programs, to drive demo requests and leads to the Sales team.
- Create, execute and optimize complete prospect journeys through ABM campaigns using our current and future MarTech stack.
- Create and manage audience lists on targeted accounts and brands to execute ABM campaigns
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization on metrics (click-through, conversion rates) in email and landing pages. Run data analysis on campaigns, emails, landing pages
- Responsible for maintaining dashboard, metrics and overall performance for ABM campaigns
- Run our day-to-day data mining operations to help with campaigns' performance, find patterns and predict outcomes more accurately.
- Play a key role in having a clean data structure in our CRM, collaborating with both Marketing and Sales Ops teams
- Work closely with our Marketing program lead to add efficiency to our marketing mix
- Identify areas of opportunities to help our overall Growth engine (leads and revenue)
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We currently operate within a hybrid approach, remote work is an option for this role.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to Mando outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.