Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associate
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
Solink is actively looking for a Customer Success Associate to join or growing team as we enter a new phase of growth. As a Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for assisting with our clients needs to build productive and trusted relationships with our great customers. You will help manage the customer relationship and be the advocate for our customers to help them realize business value from their investment and partnership with Solink. You will balance your own book of business while assisting in the growth of the teams overall book of business. As a customer-centric company, the relationships and trust we build between the client and Solink is a critical indicator of success.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Looking for a great opportunity to begin a career in customer success
- Curious, Empathetic, technically savvy, resourceful
- Revenue motivated but has a consultative approach
- Knowledgeable technically and ability to learn quickly
- Highly relationship-driven and work for the long term
- Proactive and sensitive to customer needs
- Willingness to become an expert on our product to help drive customer adoption
- Customer-focused; demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve customer's needs
- Collaborative and team-focused: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing team needs
- A background in foodservice/hospitality, retail or our other core markets is considered an asset
- Additional language skills are an asset (French, Spanish)
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium clients across North America with onboarding, training, usage, and retention
- Help establish success strategies along with Customer Success Managers and their assigned clients
- Assist with large customer pilots
- Work with Customer Enablement and Sales, assisting with client-specific reporting and customization requests
- Design and implement workflows for efficient and streamlined touchpoints with all clients
- Train users on the Solink platform, walking them through the basics of Video Discovery
- Complete tasks assigned to you through a ticketing system with a focus on priority and due dates
- Identify customers with low usage numbers and engage them with new features
- Assist in audit, loss prevention and investigation requests from customers
- Follow up on Support and Data tickets while also being assigned basic requests by Sales and Enablement
- Prepare documentation and presentations relating to training
- Ensure customers have an incredible experience with Solink and escalate to senior staff as needed
- Manage your book of business in a 1:Many distribution with a “tech-touch” approach
- Teach clients to be self-sufficient in the product and influence adoption of the product
- Manage escalations from the client quickly and effectively
- Provide an exceptional level of service that turns customers into advocates
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest-growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate, and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work-life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming, and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We currently operate within a hybrid approach.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to Han Solo outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.
Solink welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process