Full Stack Java Developer and Architect
Where Challenge Meets Passion!
Notarius, a Portage Cybertech company, a rapidly growing tech company from Montreal, specialized in electronic and digital signatures, is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer and Architect to join its Dream Team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Full Stack Java Developer who enjoys doing some architectural work, learning new technologies and using them in a business context. You will be involved in all stages of the product development process: from design to deployment and making constant improvements to our development infrastructure. Our product line includes both end-user applications and SDK/APIs for companies.
Our current technologies:
- Java Spring Boot Microservices
- AWS (ECS Fargate, EC2, Lambda, S3, Elasticache, …)
- MongoDB (Atlas), PostgreSQL, MySQL (AWS Aurora)
- Entrust PKI
- Dev: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Git, Maven, SonarQube
- DevOps: Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, Gitea, Nexus, Opensearch (Elasticsearch/Kibana), CloudWatch
- QA: TestRail, Robot Framework (Selenium WebDriver)
- Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zoom
To complete our Dream Team, you must have:
- Diploma of college studies or university diploma in information technology
- Minimum 8 years’ professional experience in software development
- Methodical and organized way of working
- Enjoys solving problems by finding creative solutions
- Comfortable in a 100% French-speaking environment
- Fluently bilingual - English/French (written and spoken, as some of your colleagues may live and work outside of Quebec)
- Enjoys talking about topics other than software development
- Holds a valid work permit (essential)
- “Full stack” experience :
o Windows and Linux servers
o Back-end (REST API)
o Messaging (RabbitMQ)
o SQL and NoSQL
- DevOps experience
- Understands the difference between a hashing function, an encryption function and a signature function
- Knows OWASP Top Ten like the back of their hand.
The daily extras that are our strength:
- Close-knit and passionate teams
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Four weeks holiday after one year of service
- Extended Holiday break
- A competitive salary
- A generous employer contribution to the Group RRSP
- Group insurance, including medical and dental.
- Access to the Dialogue telehealth platform
- Access to continuing education.
- An iPhone with a corporate package
- Social activities
- And much more!
Status: Permanent - Full time
Location: Hybride - Old Montreal (100 m from Square-Victoria metro)
Start date: as soon as possible
As an enabler of digital trust, Notarius offers secured digital signatures, trusted electronic signatures and reliable signature tools throughout North America. Notarius’ solutions give electronic documents a higher level of legal reliability than a hand-signed paper document. They ensure the integrity and authenticity of electronic documents.
By adopting Notarius’ solutions, professionals and organizations subject to stringent legal requirements digitally transform their entire workflow while ensuring the long-term retention of their electronic archives.
Founded in 1996, Notarius collaborates with more than 50 professional associations in Canada and serves more than 4,000 companies, universities, and municipalities. The company manages more than 50,000 digital identities.
About Portage Cybertech
From government services to health information and even attendance at universities and colleges, today everything needs to be online and easy to use. Portage has the products and expertise you need to expand secure and trusted digital services at the pace that is right for you, without changing your current infrastructure.
Its Digital Trust Matrix solution portfolio integrates consent-based digital identity services, content management, customer relationship management, and trusted electronic and digital signatures.
We are only missing you!
The candidate selected is required to speak the French language proficiently. Please provide your resume in French.