Product Marketing Student - 4 Month Winter Term
Marketing & Communications, Product
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
What you will do:
- Coordinate Product launches in collaboration with the IoT Product Marketing and Corporate marketing teams
- Assist the creation of tactical marketing activities, including but not limited to email campaigns, social posts, webinars, and outbound marketing projects across various channels.
- Assist with website content updates
- Create marketing and sales enablement assets and ensure that marketing materials are up to date and distributed through available channels
- Assist with set up and management of digital ad campaigns (Google, LinkedIn)
- Polish PowerPoint slides - including updating templates and graphics
- Assist marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks
Above and beyond
- Currently pursuing a relevant post-secondary degree (3rd or 4th year preferred), ideally with a concentration in Marketing. Technical (Engineering) background is a bonus.
- Effective working knowledge of standard office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive to get things done collaboratively
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
- Rigorous and details oriented
Student Life at BlackBerry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40