Business Systems Analyst Student - 8 Month Winter Term
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
The Business Systems team is the intersection of our enterprise sales organization and the technologies and tools that empower them. Our Business Systems Team is looking for a motivated analyst to help support and manage Salesforece.com and the other technologies we run on.
Location: Waterloo, ON
Length of Term: 8 Months
- Support the sales team with operational needs relating to territory management, new hire onboarding, and reporting and analytics
- Partner with sales management to coordinate sales forecasting and planning.
- Perform data analysis, de-duplication, and cleanup as needed to ensure a clean account management system
- Partner with sales to ensure that all accounts are assigned properly, opportunities are tracked accurately, and the forecasting process is followed precisely
- Assist sales as needed with ad hoc reporting and general requests
- Train the sales team on operational best practices and other sales ops initiatives as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education in a related program or discipline
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-buildings kills
- Experience with Excel
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects.
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or Salesforce.com is a plus.
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40