Enterprise Product Management Student - 4 or 8 Month Term
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
What you will do:
- Understand the security space and help research and define creative solutions to solve complex customer issues
- Work closely with engineering and other product team members to drive execution of capabilities that align with BlackBerry vision
- Complete competitive and market research in the endpoint and XDR security market
- Work on prioritization of product roadmap and backlog
Who we are looking for:
- Candidates with a background in Engineering, Computer Science, Management preferred
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum is required
- Work experience in project management or product management is highly desirable
- 3rd year Bachelor’s students or higher required
- Familiarity with the security space, cloud engineering, security operations, or UX is preferred
- Candidates with an innate ability to learn new concepts quickly and synthesize this information into actionable requirements and goals
Above and beyond:
- Multi-disciplinary background from a varied set of fields/experiences
Student Life at Blackberry
Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40