Senior Proposal and Pricing Specialist
BlackBerry® is a transformed company. Today, BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including over 235M vehicles. Based in Waterloo, Ontario with offices around the globe, we use AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions to cybersecurity, safety, and data privacy solutions, and we are a leader in the areas of endpoint management, endpoint security, encryption, and embedded systems. BlackBerry’s vision is clear - to secure a connected future you can trust.
BlackBerry. Intelligent Security. Everywhere.
The Sales Operations group within BlackBerry is adding an experienced Senior Proposal and Pricing Specialist to the team. You will support the preparation and submission of RFPs and Tenders and manage our RFP system. Additionally, you will support general Proposal and Pricing activities.
- Management of operational activities to support SOX compliance for Pricing processes.
- Compilation and distribution of Pricing Lists to support Internal Stakeholders and Channel Partners.
- Leading projects aimed at improving operational efficiency and automation of Pricing activities.
- Monitoring ASP trend, discount policy; creation of executive reports to provide business insights and recommendation on pricing reviews and competitors’ comparison.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Legal, Marketing, Professional Services, Human Resources, and other Internal business partners to ensure requirements and deadlines are effectively communicated to the team.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Legal, Marketing, Professional Services, Human Resources, and other Internal business partners to provide required information necessary to fulfill needs of the RFP.
- Drive review process of all RFPs ensuring a thorough review is complete before submission.
- Package final submission of all RFPs in accordance with published guidelines issued by customer ensuring high-quality winning response.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will have a passion for quality & excellence and will promote the same with their peers. They will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the ability to guide the project(s) to deliver winning proposals. They will be a strong proponent of bridging knowledge between groups throughout the organization. In addition, the successful candidate will also have:
- University Degree or equivalent
- A clear passion for delivery and customer satisfaction, driven by the ability to see the "big picture."
- Expertise in using MS Office and Salesforce. Knowledge of Loopio, PowerBI, SQL and other Analytical tools is a plus
- Worked within a distributed organization both geographically and cross-organizationally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strengths in meeting objectives through influence, facilitation, and team building.
- Strong detail and organization skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage stressful situations with a level-headed approach, and to effectively leverage and balance workload of available resources.
- Apply innovative, creative, and conceptual thinking as needed to analytical tasks.
- Motivated, resourceful, collaborator.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40